Thursday, February 05, 2009

Laughing Lhursday

Typo in the title?
Nah. It's just that I would not let a tiny T spoil an avantgardistic alliteration.

Hard news first.

According to Tetrapilotomos a most reliable deep throat of his eminent trustworthy source has off the records been told by General
İlker Başbuğ, the Commander of the mighty Turkish Armed Forces (TAF), that the Turkish military is going to marginally change its device, by changing 'at home' to 'in bed'.
Peace in bed, Peace in the World.

Asked for the reason, after sipping a drop of coffee and reaching for a fig the Commander reportedly said: Sorry, I am urgently awaited at home. You'll find all details at Internation Musing.

Another good news:

Ardent has not got lost in
The Numinous Vacuum.

Well, and all good things come in threes:

Especially Asterisk- respectively *-afficionados will enjoy Bock the Robber's
'very open letter' to the PC-Brigade.

I am sure, even if you happen to be a most sensitive contemporary like I am, you'll be *ucking amused.

Personal note to my various Nonsanto watchdoggies: Choose the attributes you like best at Bock's and let me know, so that I may be able to address you in the way you like best.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Sean.

    Sometimes we need to take a break and not take life too seriously.

    The links made me laugh.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, that has finished my day off nicely and made me smile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do make me smile, Sean. Glad Ardent is still with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went over to Bock's and saw your swearing Sean, I'm in shock...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks sean...but I still don't know the name of the spices..)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jams,
    G*ad it ma* you chee*eese.

    Ardent,
    humour is ernestly a serious matter. :)

    CherryPie,
    one would never know
    what's good for - the snow.
    Hm? :)
    Glad you could enjoy some leisure, anyway.

    Welsh,
    nice to see you smiling.
    As for Ardent: So am I. Strange that some of her commenters would take for fun that I was seriously worried.

    Chris,
    beware! Swearing? Me?! Nah!
    I chose those two naughty words in the prologue just for scientific reasons, and too enable Bock's esteemed readership to understand what I was refering to and thus enable them to understand both the following Kantish question and discourse.

    Hans,
    don't give up your research. World needs enlightenment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. *hat the *uck are you talking a*out? * *an't u*ders*and a *ingle *ucking *ord of thi* *ucking pos*.

    *ucking *ichser!

    ReplyDelete